Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Not bragging, just making a mark so I can come back to this moment

In no way am I bragging or boasting or anything close...I just have to mark this day so that I can come back here and be encouraged.

This Saturday I will have been married for 11 years to a pretty amazing guy.
I no longer have to work at my past job that was filled with such negativity and at times was hostile.
I am about to have a birthday this month and do not mind getting older.
I am a business owner.
I get to stay home with my 2 daughters.
I have 2 daughters.
We have a nice home.
My husband has a nice job.
We have a great church that is only getting greater.
I live in a place where we get snow.
I can wear pre-pregnancy jeans.
My husband loves me.
I do not need anything.
God hears my prayers and knows my heart.
I have 2 arms and 2 legs.
I have good friendships.
I know Jesus.
We get a family vacation in September and it is almost completely paid for.
My husband trusts me.

today I sit here humbled by thankfulness.


No comments:

Post a Comment